Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Updates and such ...

Here are where updates are to be found -

298:
* Yamato: Questioning a Major Motif
* small addition to 4-tail thread about memory loss
* small update to Sai thread about his possible suicide ...

299:
* Yamato: Questioning a Major Motif
* Kyuubitizing section
* Naruto's determination
* That Jutsu

300:
* Super Perverts are Super Powerful
* Surprise - It's Sasuke!
* Small update to Sai thread


I would also like to thank some returning readers. I got the first feedback today of a couple people who are really enjoying visiting ... I am so pleased this is working out so well. Please comment more so I know sooner! Argue with me! I was worried (not really upset but a tad bummed) nobody was listening ... Or you can always AIM me for a more spammy convos - I won't bite (too hard) - at Lexiefaye2.

Also wanted to let you know of a new blog I created (keep in mind I was a little high on caffine when I began this) to tell you some of my fun little life adventures. It is just starting but I think you will enjoy ... http://lexiefayestories.blogspot.com/

Lastly, as many of you know, I was recently modded on narutoforums. This new responsibility has been wonderful but will probably cut into my ability to quickly update this. I will still try to always add atleast something for each chapter but just keep in mind the updates might be slow and smaller than you are used to. Thanks for the understanding :)

Comments:
I really enjoy the idea behind your Naruto blog though I really can't read much of it since I am reading Naruto in the American Shonen Jump [so I am still in the chunin exams]. Keep up the splendid work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?